Segway Ninebot Gokart Pro Lamborghini Edition
- Paint In The Classic Giallo Orion Color A Sound System Has Been Included That Emulates The Noise Of The Lamborghini Engine Lamborghini Logos Added Equip Ice Lake Blue LED Headlights. It Incorporates A 432 Wh Battery It Is Capable Of Doing Up To 62 Laps On A 400 Meter Circuit The Maximum Speed Is 40 Kilometers Per Hour. The Tires Are Special To Offer Better Skid Performance.
- Lamborghini Metal Label Elegant And Exquisite Craftsmanship.
- Lamborghini Front-Lip Design Equipped With TPE Soft Front Lip With An Impact Cushioning Feature, Giving Off An Overall Racing Vibe.
- The Frame Is Foldable And Easily Fits Into The Trunk Of The Car: Ninebot Gokart Pro Adopts A Foldable Design For Easy Transportation, And Can Be Placed After Being Fully Folded.
- Into The Trunk Of Most Cars. *The Size Of The Ninebot Gokart Pro Is 1040 X 852 X 459mm After Folding. If You Need To Put It In The Trunk, Please Follow This Size Before Purchasing Inches To Measure The Trunk Space Of Your Model.
Out of stock
The Chinese highly-rated technology brand Xiaomi has just arrived with the latest development in the car industry. In collaboration with the apex carmaker Lamborghini, Xiaomi unveils the Ninebot GoKart Pro Lamborghini Edition in the home country. The price is set to be 9,999 Yuan ($1,440), while the regular full sales are scheduled to kickstart from August 16. The company looks for limited shipping for international clients, however.
Features of Xiaomi Ninebot GoKart Pro:
Further, the new Xiaomi Ninebot GoKart Pro Lamborghini Edition reminisces the previous Ninebot GoKart Pro launched last year in China. It is a racing car featured in the yellow color scheme that the company took to launch on the 10th-anniversary occasion.
As its name denotes, the car is a mutual production of Xiaomi-owned Ninebot Segway and Lamborghini. It snatches the yellow color scheme of Lamborghini to appear with a truly hyper-car approach. Furthermore, the Ninebot GoKart Pro Lamborghini Edition keeps a sports steering wheel, a spoiler at the back and utilizes a highly-toughened steel material. It can bear the maximum weight of 100kg to offer riders better torque rigidity to withstand different road conditions.
In terms of power assignments, the racing car is based on a pure electric module with a 432Wh battery inside. The custom tires give you an exceptional drifting experience. The company also claims the car to be capable of emitting an artificial race car engine sound.
Furthermore, the Ninebot GoKart Pro Lamborghini Edition boasts TPE soft anti-collision front lip as well as aerodynamic TPE side skirts for comfortable and safe driving. At the same time, it also avoids bumper breaking issues etc.
|Dimensions||1420 × 852 × 600 cm|