Dear valued customers
We do not provide warranty if no extra warranty payment
We make sure only original and new
Please contact support if you have any issues. E-mail: email@example.com
profit is too less as a outlet wholesale-target shop, so pls kindly understand for such price there is no extra service
Here you can buy warranty package to guarantee your shopping experience
Claims for the quality and completeness are accepted only if there is a Video of unpacking and testing of the received product:
- The video should be shot in one take. No pauses. The camera angle must be positioned in a way that doesn’t let the product out of sight. Otherwise, suspicions may arise that something is changed behind the scenes. And the seller will have a reason to accuse you of fraud.
- Do not edit video under any circumstances.
- When unpacking the parcel, open the package carefully. If the fragile product was poorly packaged, then point that out in your video.
- Test the product and carefully inspect it for any defects.
- If you find any problems with the product, show them from different angles and as close as possible to the camera. So that issue was visible as the best, and the seller and mediators do not have any doubts.
- If you received the wrong color, then find something in the right color to show the difference. So that the seller does not have the opportunity to say that you just have problems with the color reproduction of the camera or monitor.
- If you are opening a package with appliances, then choose a place for filming near the outlet in case the battery is low and you need to connect the product to the charger.
- If you need additional accessories or devices for testing the product, then make sure that they are at hand at the time of unpacking. So that you do not have to stop the video to find them.
- Keep the unboxing video for 15 days so that you can open a dispute in case you find problems with the product later.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS CONVEYED BY LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY, PROVINCE OR STATE. INDEED, IN SOME COUNTRIES, PROVINCES OR STATES, CONSUMER LAW MAY IMPOSE A MINIMUM WARRANTY PERIOD. OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY LAW, XIAOMI DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT OR SUSPEND OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE. FOR A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR RIGHTS WE INVITE YOU TO CONSULT THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY, PROVINCE OR STATE.
This contractual Warranty applies only to the hardware components of Xiaomi Product (hereafter “Product”) as originally supplied and does not apply to any software or other equipment that are owned by Xiaomi or third parties for which an end-user license agreement or separate warranty/guarantee statements or exclusions are provided or intended to apply.
1. LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Xiaomi warrants the original purchaser that your Xiaomi Product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. Except otherwise provided by applicable law, the warranty lasts and is provided for 1 year.
Xiaomi does not warrant the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
If a hardware defect is found and a valid claim is received by Xiaomi within the Warranty Period, Xiaomi will either (1) repair the Product at no charge, use new or refurbished replacement parts, (2) replace the Product with a new or refurbished product, or (3) refund the Product, excluding potential shipping costs.
In the event of a defect, to the fullest extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. Any replacement hardware product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
3. HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
In accordance with applicable law, Xiaomi may require the customer to furnish proof of purchase details and warranty card with IMEI of the Product. It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and Xiaomi will not be responsible for any such damage or loss. Packaging must keep the product safe during shipment between you and service center. All possible damage protsesese transport bears the sender.
4. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Unless otherwise stipulated by Xiaomi, this Limited Warranty applies only to the Product manufactured by or for Xiaomi, that can be identified by the “Xiaomi” or “Mi” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it.
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any: (a) Damage due to acts of nature or God, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (b) Negligence; (c) Commercial use; (d) Alterations or modifications to any part of the Product; (e) Damage caused by use with non-Xiaomi products; (f) Damage caused by accident, abuse, or misuse; (g) Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Xiaomi or with improper voltage or power supply; (h) Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Xiaomi or (i) failure to follow instructions relating to the Product’s usage.
Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty. No Xiaomi reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
5. IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Except prohibited by applicable law, all implied warranties (including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) shall be limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
Except prohibited by applicable law, Xiaomi shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data, damages resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even when Xiaomi has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
|Name||Information on Warranty maintenance||Term|
|Main unit||The body of the vihecle, engine controller, steering wheel, control panel,
rear hub, brakes, disk brakes (folding) stem, fork, front fork governance system bus controller,
|Acsessories||Battery, Power supply, brake laver, switching gears||6 monthes|
|Exterior parts||Protection against collision, front headlight, control panel, steering handels, tires, wheels camera, call, mud guard,
decorative cover, base, battery panel, protective surface, scooter platform, charging port, scooter cap charge
TERMS, THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN WARRANTY SERVICE
1. Completion of service, falling, neglect, abuse, liquid ingress, accident, damage to labels and labeling of devices;
2. The warranty period has expired;
3. Damage, caused by force majeure;
4. Failures, which do not correspond to the “List of faults” of Xiaomi service center;
List of faults:
a. Incorrect motor operation
b. Problems with operation of the controller
c. Problems with charger
d. Problems with battery
e. In use, the occurrence of cracks, deformation.
5. A failure of the device or its components from the arose in connection with the human factor, and which interfere with normal
6. Failures, that have arisen in connection with the human factors (including, but not limited to, excessive wetting device, puncture, drop. scratch and damage an outer casing, which have arisen as a result of normal use of goods):
7. If this product is used for commercial purposes, all warranty conditions are not maintained.