This screen is made specifically for Ultra Short Throw projectors such as the new Xiaomi Mijia 4K Laser, Optoma 4K Laser, LG 4K Laser and HiSense models, to give you the best image quality possible, much better than a white wall or a regular white, non UST screen. It has a micro ‘sawtooth’ surface structure necessary to deflect the image projected from below the screen optimally to the viewers eyes and not to the ceiling. It also rejects ambient light from lights and projected reflections above. If you haven’t already, please read about or watch the videos on how UST screens work on this page.
1. Product name: 100”120”16:9 UST CLR / ALR narrow Frame Projection Screen
with PET Black Crystal for laser projector wemax a300
2. Type of fabric: UST CLR/ ALR with 0.9 gain at 180° viewing angle
– Multi-layer PET cloth with a directional reflective coating-
3. REACH, ROHS, free of formaldehyde’s & toluene
4. High quality processed, matt black aluminum frame
5. LED Backlight is optional
6. Easy wall mounting
7. Fully 4k UHD capable, Active 3D compatible
8. Very slim “display design” – only 12mm frame visible on each side
9. Specially optimised and only suitable for ultra-short throw projectors
10.5 Years Manufacturer Warranty
11. Customized requirements are acceptable
8K Ultra Short Throw Projection – No Space? No Problem!
The 8K UST ALR fixed frame screen is the first 8K projection screen specifically designed for ultra-short throw projectors, which can create an image of up to 120″ at a very short throw distance. Not only will it save space, but you can now get a TV-quality screen with a much bigger image size.
UST ALR Screen Technology brings you 900% more image quality
Unlike regular projection screen, our UST ALR screen is designed to maintain the best picture quality under any environment. Our screen uses Nano Lens Technology that incorporate with millions of reflective nano particles that would filter out 90% of the ambient light and only reflect the projector’s light back to the audience. This brings up the image contrast by 900% to reproduce the most detailed image even in a bright room.
Integrated LED Back Lighting to Compliment Your Décor (Optional)
Setting the mood has never been so easy. Our Ultra Short Throw frame screens feature integrated LED backlighting, making it easy to pair it with your décor and make your content stand out even more. The high-density LEDs allow for a larger, smoother light aura than most of our competitors, even at the corners! The soft lighting will increase your content’s perceived contrast, making for a better viewing experience.
Dual Frame Structure. No Compromise on Form or Function
A great frame can take your content to the next level, so we’ve designed our frames as a key component of our top-notch screens. Our signature Dual Frame structure comprises two different frames: one frame holds the screen, supporting the Adaptive Twin Tensioning system and guaranteeing a perfectly flat surface. The other one incorporates the ¾” slim high-density black velour bezel.
Plush 2/5” (10mm) Velour Wrapped Aluminum Frames
The aerospace-grade aluminum construction, in combination with the dual frame structure, means that the screen will not bend or bow under any circumstances. The 3/4″ frame is wrapped in high-density black velour that has been selected for its ability to completely absorb any excess light. By making this stray light invisible, contrast and brightness are visibly heightened, making your content appear neat and sharp.
Adaptive Twin Tension System for a Perfectly Flat Screen
Projection perfection can’t be achieved if your screen is wrinkled or creased. We’ve developed a tensioning system that guarantees a perfectly flat surface to increase your projector’s visual performance. The Two Stage Tensioning System is multi-directional: a frame tensioning system that anchors the screen at multiple points to the frame with equalization rods around the screen perimeter to evenly distribute tension.
Savour the Experience of Cinematic Perfection
The thrill of the latest action movie. The seduction of a fine art-house classic. The chill of a creepy thriller. The art of the cinema is only truly known when you are able to let go of reality and slip into another world. Let the lights and sounds envelop you and transport you across time and space.
The 8K UST ALR screen material is the best choice of the UST laser projector, it is with special optical sawtooth structure and the light-rejecting filter to give a stunning performance in ambient light. Images are reproduced without the hot-spotting of other screens that rely on high gain to overcome ambient light. Also, it has no light-reflection. Unlike traditional screen, UST ALR material is able to present image under bright light. It has removed foggy phenomenon, with a nearly perfect viewing cone of 180 degrees, our USTALR material is capable of being viewed from extreme off axis positions. Even if you have watched for a long time, your eyes will not feel tired.
1. Viewing Angle:180°(90°±LR), Gain: 0.9
2. Wide Viewing angle with full uniformity for superior on/off-axis viewing
3. Uniformity achieves no perceptable colot shift, texture, bright spots, or dark corners
4. Delivers precise color fidelity, black level and contrast improvement
5. Black-backing eliminates light penetration
6. Active 3D, 8K 4K Ultra HD, HDR Ready
7. Speckle-free material produces exceptional picture quality providing sharp and clear images
8. Absorbs up to 98% of ambient light
9.Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation(ISF)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This screen is specifically designed for ultra-short-throw projectors to provide a large-screen performance in the close quarters of most residential or even training environments. Its serriform optical surface lens microstructure negates the washout effect of ambient light especially from overhead sources. This also enables the material to provide contrast levels that are 100 times greater than that of standard matte white projection screens.
What is the proper projector placement for the UST ALR Screen?
The UST ALR frame screen is exclusively for table-mounted ultra-short throw projectors as illustrated in the Example 1 diagram as below. If you need to install the projector mounted in the ceiling, you can turn the screen upside down as illustrated in the example 2 diagram.
*Images are not to scale and are only for illustration purposes
What is the Right Aspect Ratio / Format for you?
— 1:1 Square Format: This aspect ratio provides a perfectly squared screen format for overhead projectors (OHP) and is commonly used in Educational/Classroom environments.
Tip: Choose this format if you are using a native SVGA/XGA Projector and occasionally use an OHP or 1:1 slide projector for your presentations.
— 4:3 Video Format: This aspect ratio is the same as a standard television (Non-High Definition) or computer (SVGA, XGA, UXGA) resolution.
Tip:Select this format screen if you are using a native SVGA, XGA or UXGA projector for your presentations.
— 16:9 HDTV Format: This is the High Definition Television (HDTV) format and is the most widely used aspect ratio for the latest television designs.
Tip: Choose a 16:9 Projection Screen if you are planning to use it with a native 16:9 format projector.
— 16:10 PV Widescreen: This is the most popular aspect ratio for the latest WXGA or WUXGA notebooks.
Tip: Choose the 16:10 screen if you use a native wide screen notebook or wide XGA (UXGA) projector.
— 2.35:1 Widescreen Cinemascope format: This is perfect with the new anamorphic lenses on the market today.
Tip: Select this 2.35:1 format screen if your application is strictly home theater Cinemascope presentations. 2.35:1 and 16:9 are the most popular format for Home Cinema.
High Definition Format (16:9)
Cinema Scope Format (2.35:1)
*** Customized requirements are acceptable.
Screen Material Maintenance Care
Dust, dirt and scratches on the projection screen surface will affect the quality and performance of the projection image. Follow the instructions below to properly maintain the screen.
1. The screen surface has a horizontal linear structure. DO NOT wipe the screen up and down or in a circular motion. Wipe gently from left to right only.
2. Clean the dust on the screen surface with a soft brush or microfiber cloth. A rough/coarse towel or cloth may damage the screen’s surface.
3. Gently wipe the screen with a lightly moistened white lint free cloth with water or with a neutral detergent (1mL/0.33 oz) mixed with water (1000 mL/33.8 oz).
Notes: The following precautions should always be followed to avoid damaging the material, which is not covered under warranty.
• Don’t touch the screen material to avoid leaving fingerprints.
• Use gloves when handling the material.
• Don’t scratch the material, as it will leave permanent markings on the screen’s surface.
• Don’t point to the screen material with a fingertip or other sharp objects to prevent damage to the material.
• Don’t use acetone, benzene, alcohol and any other organic solvents to clean the screen material. Using such chemicals will permanently damage the screen.