2020 Global Version Roborock S6 MaxV Robot Vacuum Cleaner ReactiveAI And LiDAR Navigator 2500Pa Strong Suction Intelligent Mop Robot Vacuum Mop Robot Vacuum
- ReactiveAI: Powered by dual cameras, reactiveai can identify and avoid everyday objects and unknown obstacles. S6 MaxV is the simplest intelligent robot vacuum cleaner made by T3.
- 25% more suction and genius horizontal mops: the maximum suction of 2500pa means deeper cleaning, and click on the 297ml snapmop system to unlock a series of advanced mop functions.
- Precise navigation: LiDAR navigation and advanced algorithm realize precise navigation and automatic room identification.
- Application and voice control: set schedule, clean specific rooms, set water flow, etc. Use Alexa or Google home to start cleaning, changing modes, etc.
- Advanced route management: multi level map system supports up to 4 floors, including up to 10 non running areas, 10 non running areas and 10 invisible barriers on each floor.
Mode: S6 MaxV
Recommended surface: hard floor
Controller type: app control, voice control, touch control
Battery type: lithium ion battery
Are batteries included: Yes
Item weight: 5.5kg
Another level of intelligence
Two Eyes to See
There’s a reason all mammals have two eyes – stereoscopic vision means depth perception. Using dual cameras, S6 MaxV not only sees obstacles in its path. It accurately estimates their location and size and reroutes its course around them. All in the blink of an eye. Equipped with infrared imaging, it can also see in the dark. Combined with Roborock’s renowned PreciSenseTM LiDAR navigation system, home navigation is fast and efficient every time, day or night.
Seeing is Knowing
Avoiding the Unknown
Depth perception means S6 MaxV avoids more than what it recognizes. Any object – down to as small as 5cm (2in) wide and 3cm (1.1in) tall – can be seen and bypassed. It’ll safely work its way around forgotten toys, pet bowls, misplaced cups of morning coffee. Ideal for busy homes.
Suction to the Max
The strongest fan in a Roborock vacuum takes a bow. This 2500Pa3 HyperForceTM stormer is 25% more powerful than in the Roborock S6, giving S6 MaxV the grunt to better capture fine dust from floors and reach deeper into carpets.
180 minutesMaximum runtime
240sqmMaximum vacuuming area(2580sqft)
Reach More Floors
Multi-level Mapping systems use PreciSenseTM LiDAR and visual scene recognition to recognize different levels of a home automatically5. Every floor can have independent No-Go Zones, Invisible Walls, and No-Mop Zones. S6 MaxV locates them all without you needing to open the Roborock app.
Genius Level Mopping
Click in the 297ml SnapMopTM system to unlock a suite of advanced mopping features. Set room-specific mopping schedules. Tailor water flow by room. Use No-Mop Zones to keep your carpets dry, and more. All controlled in-app.
Suitable for homes up to (2150sqft)6
Roborock S6 MaxV can set room-specific mopping schedules
Your Home Your Order
If you prefer to have your bedrooms cleaned first thing in the morning, or your bathroom vacuumed last at the end of a cycle, you have that control. Customizable room sequencing means you can tell your robot the exact order you want your rooms cleaned.
Check in from Afar
Look around your home even when you’re away. Fire up the Roborock app and drive around seeing what S6 MaxV sees. Make sure you’ve closed your doors, reassure yourself that your home is as you left it, or check in on the mischief your pets are up to. Even send a voice message to tell them you’ll be home soon.
Roborock engineers are always adding more common home items to ReactiveAI. Ready for download to S6 MaxV robots around the globe wirelessly.