Xiaomi Compact Mini Projector DLP Youth Version Global Version 1920*1080 4K WIFI Full HD for Home Cinema 2GB+8GB
This is Global Version Mijia projector (EU Plug). We will send a free US/UK/AU adapter.
Note: This product is xiaomi ecological chain brand product ,there is no any xiaomi marks on the products, please note it.
The Youth version of the Xiaomi projector comes with an LED lamp
that is capable of projecting video to 1080p, or Full HD, with a simulated screen size ranging from 40 inches up to 200-inch.
The projector is equipped with an LED lamp and support resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Smart technology including HDR10, high-end TV chip, sealed optical system,
diffuse reflection )and amazing sound effects gives excellent use experience and home theater feel.
– Support 4K transmission,1080P resolution, Auto Focus, up to 500 ANSI lumens
– HDR 10 enhanced technology
– Square pixel architecture greatly improves image quality
– Imaging with diffuse reflection to effectively reduce visual fatigue
– LED eco-friendly light source, 30000H light source life
– 1.2 : 1 projection ratio is suitable for many of room size
– Integrated large sound chamber/ super long sound tube/double sided high sensitivity speaker
– 2-channel virtual surround sound, supporting Dolby and DTS decoding
– Using as a BT speaker to play the songs through BT or Wi-Fi connection.
– Designed with a fully sealed optical system, effectively isolates inner dust
– High-end TV chip offers smooth video enjoyment.
– Efficient intelligent cooling system, ensure use security and reduce noise.
– Universal ports: 1 * HD Import/ 1 * USB3.0/ 1 * 3.5MM Jack
– Mini portable artwork, carried everywhere
Model: Xiaomi Mijia Projector (Youth version)
Power consumption: < 65W Max.
Input Voltage: 19V DC
Display Technology: 0.33-inch DMD
Light Source Technology: LED
Resolution: 1920*1080 Full HD
Projection Ratio (TR): 1.2:1
Projection screen size: 40″-200″
Recommended screen size: 60″-120″
Input voltage: AC 200 -240V 50Hz
CPU: Amlogic T968-H
RAM+ROM: 2GB DDR3+8GB eMMC
Operating System: MIUI TV
Dynamic Image: Support HDR
Wifi: 2.4G / 5G
Brightness: 500 ANSI Lumens
Projector Size: 15 * 15 * 11.5cm / 5.9 * 5.9 * 4.5in
Projector Weight: 1.3kg
Package Size: 23 * 20.6 * 15.7cm / 9.1 * 8.1 * 6.2in
Package Weight: 2900g /102.29oz
1. Item color may show slight aberration due to different shooting light and monitor display.
2. Product size, product weight, and related specifications are theoretical values only. Actual measurements between individual products may vary.
1 * Projector
2 * Batteries
1 * Remote Control
1 * Power Adapter
1 * Manual
Q: How to connect your mac to a projector?
You can connect your mac to a projector in 5 steps:
1.Turn on your Mac.
2.Plug in the projector to an electrical wall outlet socket and turn it ON.
3.Connect the video cable (usually VGA or HDMI) of the projector to the Mac.
4.Once the Mac and projector are connected, click on the Apple Menu in the top left corner of your screen.
5.Select the Displays icon.
Q: The projector’s remote is not working correctly, what can i do?
Replace the remote’s batteries if necessary and make sure that you’re using it within its standard operating range (around 8 meters).
Q: The image being displayed by my projector is out of focus, how to solve it?
Turn the projection lens until the image comes into focus and ensure that the projection screen is at least 1.2 meters from the projector.
If these two steps don’t work then check your projection lens to see if it needs cleaning.
Q: Only the projector’s start-up screen is displayed, what can i do?
Check that all your cables are connected correctly and verify that the proper input source is set on your projector.
Once you’ve done this, you may need to turn off everything and power up your equipment in the following order: projector, computer monitor, computer.
Q: The projected image is too bright, how to fix it?
Please run the projector lamp in “eco” mode. This mode is available in the projector settings and will run the lamp at a reduced brightness, this also extends the lifespan of the lamp.
Q: Why the projected image is dim?
Ensure there are no bright sources of light shining onto the Activboard. Projector lamps degrade over time, and may gradually dim. The lamp may be due for replacement.
Q: Why the projected image appears to be a distorted shape?
Press the keystone button on your remote control and use the arrow keys to reshape the image.
Q: Why the projector isn’t displaying the entire computer screen?
Ensure the computer is running in a suitable resolution for the projector.
Q: Why the projected image is too big or too small?
Fixed distance projectors can only resize the image by moving the projector forward or backwards on the projector mounting.
Q: Why the image appears to be tinged yellow or purple, or appears “blotchy”?
Try using another computer video cable, the projector may need cleaning.
Q: The projector displays the message “No Signal’, what is the problem?
1. Check that the computer video cable is connected to both the computer and the projector, or any other video termination points along the cable path.
2. Ensure the computer is in mirror / clone display mode.
3. Press the “Computer” or “Input” button on the projector remote control to toggle to the correct input mode.
4. Try another computer.