SOOCAS X5 Electric Toothbrush Rechargeable Smart Sonic Toothbrush Automatic Ultrasonic Tooth Brush Teeth Cleaning 12 modes IPX7
- Brand Name: SOOCAS
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Commodity Quality Certification: 3C
- Commodity Quality Certification: ce
- Age Group: Adults
- Size: Sonic Electric Toothbrush
- Item Type: Electric Toothbrush
- Type: Acoustic Wave
- Model Number: Soocas X5
- Material: ABS raw material +Alluminum Alloy
- Certification: CE
- Certification: CCC
- Quantity: 1pcs or 2pcs
- Battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Standby: 25 Around Days
- Clean mode: 4 Cleaning Mode 12 gears
- apply for: Android 4.3+, IOS 7.0+
- type: electric toothbrush sonic wave
- feature: Acoustic wave, smart
- Age group: adult, teenager
- types: sonic wave
- cleaning modes: standard, soft, care gums, wtitening
- Size: 19.30 x 2.40 x 2.40 cm / 7.6 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches
- brush head 1: polishing brush head
- brush head 2: Sensitive soft brush head
- brush head 3: Intelligent whitening brush head
- box: with travel box
- charge: wireless charging base
- type 2: NFC function and warning for replacing the brush head
xiaomi soocas electric toothbrush shavers oral irrigator
● 3kind heads set: 1pcs Intelligent whitening brush head, 1pcs sensitive soft brush head，1pcs polishing brush head. ● Over voltage protection and warning. ● NFC function and warning for replacing the brush head. ● Upgrade the magnetic levitation motor to further improve the whitening ability
● Sonic toothbrush swings at 18.5 degree angle for deep cleaning the dead corners.
● Oscillating magnetic levitation acoustic wave motor delivers 37,200 vibrations per minute for super power clean.
Switch on / Off / Change mode
● Switch on: Press switch on/off button shortly when power is off. ● Pause: Long press the switch on/off button to pause when power is on (Press switch on/off button shortly to continue when paused) ● Switch off: When power is on, press switch on/off button shortly to power off; The machine will power off if no operation for 30s at pause status, and restart if press the switch on/off button shortly within 30s, the time will resume to the last time after switching on again.
● Cleaning mode High vibration frequency of 31000 times per minute, effectively driving the fluid flow in the mouth, to clean up the dental plaque and other substances swiftly. Suitable for users who require high efficiency daily cleaning. ● Sensitive mode Ensure protection to users who have sensitive gum, while effective cleaning provided. Suitable for users who experience sore gum, teeth implanting and orthodontic. ● Gum protection / Beginner mode With massage function, more comfortable tooth brushing affect for users with sensitive gum. Suitable for users suffering from gum bleeding, canker sore and tooth extraction. It isrecommended to use this mode for first time users of SOOCAS Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush, and continue for one week, in order to transit smoothly from manual toothbrush to ultrasonic electric toothbrush. ● Polishing and whitening / Customize Alternative vibration between 34800tims per minute and 37200 times per minutes, suitable for users demanding deep cleaning, and it can effectively remove tough spots like smoke spots, tea spots, coffee spots etc. Users can set the customize mode through APP “customize mode”, to experience more on tooth brushing.
● Intensity adjustment: When power is on, press the mode button shortly to adjust the Intensity mode, following loop modes sequence of ” low “-“midium”-“high”. ● Mode changing: When power is Off or paused, press the mode button shortly, to adjust the working mode, following the loop sequence of”cleaning mode”-”sensitive mode”-”gum/beginner mode”-”polishing/customize”.
Over voltage protection and warning
When switched on, if the toothbrush works with very high intensity, the LED indicator (Red) at the top flashes, while the vibration alternates from strong to weak, it means over voltage. When the brushing intensity reduces, that is, resume to original mode ( intensity) , the LED indicator( Red ) at the top goes off.
NFC function and warning for replacing the brush head
● Current usage times of brush head is recorded inside the brush head(Recorded in the labeling message of NFC). ● The toothbrush handle will read the usage frequency from NFC label inside brush head, if the usage frequency is more than 180 times (suppose used 2 times per day, it means 3 months), after switching on, the indicator (red) of warning for replacing brush head will flash, to remind user to replace the brush head. The indicator will go off after flashing for 5s, which will not affect normal use. ● If the brush head is not detected, or the usage frequency is less than 180 times, the replace brush head indicator will not light up when switching on. ● During the opening, if the brush head usage frequency is detected to be within 180 times, but each time the usage duration passes 1 minute, the record will increase usage frequency.by 1 time ● NFC detecting function of brush head: place the bottom of SOOCAS brush head where NFC chip is located, to be close to mobile phone with NFC function (within 10mm), the mobile phone will detect and display usage situation of the brush head automatically.
● Automatic brush with multiple built-in functions develops a scientific brushing habit. Smart recharge brush with 2-minute timer encourages a good brushing cycle. Advanced interval reminder provides a perfect and complete clean.
● IPX7 grade waterproof: Affer the end of the teeth can be washed directly under the faucet clean , the number of layers of composite material cover ,to prevent mildew
● Wireless inductive charging, Built-in 1000MA lithium battery enables fast charging in 16 hours with a 4 weeks standby period.
● After using the toothbrush, if power is low, the red, indicator will flash or the machine will fail to start normally, which reminds user power is low and require for recharging. ● The toothbrush may fail to start or the indicator may be off while recharging, when the toothbrush is being used for the first time, or has not been used for a long period. Please charge for more than 12 hours before using. ● If the toothbrush is not used for long time, or not charged for a long time after power went flat, the indicator may light up after charging for around 10 minutes, which is caused by flat power, and it is normal.